Former WWE star Aron Stevens (Damien Sandow) seemingly announced his retirement during last night’s (June 11) NWA Alwayz Ready pay-per-view.
Stevens took on Trevor Murdoch during last night’s show, in a match that was dubbed as Stevens’ ‘Swan Song’. Murdoch defeated Stevens in the match, before Stevens gave an emotional farewell on the microphone.
Stevens had a four year stint on WWE’s main roster during 2012 and 2016, where he most famously served as The Miz’s stunt double ‘Damien Mizdow’, capturing a WWE Tag Team Championship.
Murdoch would also end up wrestling in the main event of the show, in a four-way match to determine the new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion after Matt Cardona had vacated the belt.
— Ryan (@MrKingCoop) June 12, 2022
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- More Signs Another WWE Star Could Join Judgment Day