Former WWE star Aron Stevens (Damien Sandow) seemingly announced his retirement during last night’s (June 11) NWA Alwayz Ready pay-per-view.
Stevens took on Trevor Murdoch during last night’s show, in a match that was dubbed as Stevens’ ‘Swan Song’. Murdoch defeated Stevens in the match, before Stevens gave an emotional farewell on the microphone.
Stevens had a four year stint on WWE’s main roster during 2012 and 2016, where he most famously served as The Miz’s stunt double ‘Damien Mizdow’, capturing a WWE Tag Team Championship.
Murdoch would also end up wrestling in the main event of the show, in a four-way match to determine the new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion after Matt Cardona had vacated the belt.
— Ryan (@MrKingCoop) June 12, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses