Details have emerged regarding the reason why Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis didn’t wrestle on Friday’s (October 22) edition of SmackDown.
On the show, Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott and Top Dolla of Hit Row defeated two local enhancement talents. It has since been reported that WWE plans for Scott and Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis to be group’s resident tag team, with Top Dolla serving as a singles star.
As per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, Adonis isn’t cleared to wrestle due to a ‘medical condition’. It is unclear when Adonis will be able to make his SmackDown in-ring debut.
Another report revealed that Jinder Mahal and Shanky were internally listed as Hit Row’s SmackDown opponents. There is currently no word on why WWE changed from Mahal and Shanky.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw