The brother of former WWE star Ashley Massaro, who tragically took her own life in 2019, has been killed in a random knife attack.
New York Daily News reports that Ronnie Massaro was killed on November 21 when he was stabbed at about 9:15pm outside 2 Bros. Pizza at the intersection of Eighth Avenue and West 38th Street.
Ronnie Massaro was 39 when he was killed. He had just checked out of a rehabilitation facility in Riverhead, Long Island a few hours earlier.
In May 2019, Ashley Massaro took her own life in her apartment in Suffolk County, New York.
We send our thoughts and condolences to the Massaro family and everyone affected by this tragic news.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite