A top Raw star appeared on the Main Event taping ahead of tonight’s WWE Raw from Madison Square Garden.
Per PWInsider, former Raw Women’s Champion Asuka teamed up with Dana Brooke to face Tamina and Carmella on the Main Event taping ahead of tonight’s WWE Raw.
Asuka was embroiled in a feud with Becky Lynch that culminated on the July 4 edition of WWE Raw. She last competed on Raw last week in a six-woman tag team match with Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke.
Carmella had been feuding with current Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, facing her for the gold the last two weeks.
It should be noted with tonight’s show being from Madison Square Garden that this may be just for the special event at WWE’s home arena and nothing to be outraged over.
We will have further updates and news from tonight’s Raw available on our home page.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?