The latest new WWE Championship was introduced on last night’s (June 9) episode of SmackDown, when Asuka was presented the new ‘WWE Women’s Championship’.
The title, replacing the Raw Women’s Championship now that the champion is a part of SmackDown, looks aesthetically like the new Undisputed Championship presented to Roman Reigns on last week’s show, but with a white strap instead of a black strap like Reigns’.
The championships have received some backlash online from fans, some who believe the titles to be uninspired, while others simply do not think the titles look good.
Taking to Twitter earlier today, Asuka responded to those fans who think her championship looks ‘terrible’, firing back at their own fashion sense.
I would like to see the fashion sense of the person who says that my belt design is terrible If they have bad fashion sense, I despise them
Asuka’s first defence of the championship has been announced for three weeks time, when she defends the title against Charlotte Flair on SmackDown in London.
I would like to see the fashion sense of the person who says that my belt design is terrible 🤪
If they have bad fashion sense, I despise them 💩 pic.twitter.com/VC8CxJVUgS
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) June 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?