Last night on Monday Night Raw, Becky Lynch vacated the Raw Women’s Championship, a title she has held for over a year, after announcing that she is pregnant.
Lynch revealed that Asuka, who had won Money in the Bank the day before, had actually won the Raw Women’s Championship. This is the first time that Asuka has won the red strap, and in winning the belt, the Japanese wrestler has made history.
In becoming the Raw Women’s Champion, Asuka became the first woman to win both the Raw, SmackDown, NXT and Women’s Tag Team Championships, as well as both Money in the Bank and the Royal Rumble.
Bayley has won all the championships that Asuka has won, as well as Money in the Bank in 2019, but has yet to win a women’s Royal Rumble match. In this regard, she is Asuka’s closest competitor.
This means that the only women’s championship in WWE that Asuka hasn’t won is the NXT UK Women’s Championship, which is currently held by Kay Lee Ray.
Congratulations go out to not only Becky and Seth on their exciting news, but also to Asuka for winning the Raw Women’s Championship for the first time in her career.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?