The fifth participant in the 2022 women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match was determined on tonight’s (June 20) episode of Raw.
To open tonight’s show, WWE announced that Rhea Ripley wouldn’t be medically cleared for Money In The Bank, with Carmella winning a five-way to replace her in the match at the show.
Becky Lynch and Asuke, who were both in the five-way, then faced off in the previously advertised main event of the show for a spot in the women’s Money In The Bank match.
Asuka ended up winning the match, joining Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez in the match, with either Aliyah or Shotzi and one other woman yet to be added.
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Top Dolla Discusses How WWE Return Came About
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal
- Anthony Henry Under An AEW Deal
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE Live Events Due To Injury
- Bret Hart Reacts To Ric Flair’s Last Match
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match