The fifth participant in the 2022 women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match was determined on tonight’s (June 20) episode of Raw.
To open tonight’s show, WWE announced that Rhea Ripley wouldn’t be medically cleared for Money In The Bank, with Carmella winning a five-way to replace her in the match at the show.
Becky Lynch and Asuke, who were both in the five-way, then faced off in the previously advertised main event of the show for a spot in the women’s Money In The Bank match.
Asuka ended up winning the match, joining Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez in the match, with either Aliyah or Shotzi and one other woman yet to be added.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite