Former Women’s Champion Asuka has teased a character change following the September 19 edition of WWE Raw.
During the show, Alexa Bliss faced off against Bayley in singles action. During the bout, Asuka protected Bliss’ Lilly doll.
Asuka has now shared a photo of herself with Lilly from the episode to Twitter, fuelling speculation that she will soon undergo a character change.
Some have theorised that the supernatural doll could possess the Empress of Tomorrow, while others have suggested that Lilly could just be a path for Asuka to embrace her previous days as ‘Kana’, when she’d occasionally wrestle with zombie-like makeup.
Asuka last wrestled on WWE TV during the Clash At The Castle UK premium live event on September 3, teaming with Alexa Bliss & Bianca Belair to face Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY of Damage CTRL.
Bayley will challenge for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship at Extreme Rules on October 8. She hasn’t wrestled a singles match on TV since her bout against Bliss on the August 1 edition of Raw.
For more details on the upcoming premium live event, including the announced card for the show, click here.
— ASUKA / 明日華 (@WWEAsuka) September 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases