A new AEW signee has shared their thoughts on their debut last night at Double Or Nothing.
Athena, formerly known as Ember Moon, made her long awaited arrival in All Elite Wrestling at the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view after Jade Cargill’s win over Anna Jay to retain the TBS Championship.
The former NXT Women’s Champion tweeted the following about her debut:
On top of the world!!! Still can’t believe last night happened. Thank you .@aew for the extremy warm welcome. I promise you won’t be disappointed!! I’m on a whole ‘nother level now because I am #AllElite!! #FallenGoddess #TheAlpha
On top of the world!!! Still can't believe last night happened. Thank you .@aew for the extremy warm welcome. I promise you won't be disappointed!! I'm on a whole 'nother level now because I am #AllElite!!#FallenGoddess #TheAlpha https://t.co/dHmQIospZ2
— Athena (@AthenaPalmer_FG) May 30, 2022
WWE star and Athena’s former tag team partner Shotzi congratulated her on the successful debut on social media.
For the full results for AEW Double Or Nothing, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan