Former WWE Tag Team the Headbangers have officially signed a nostalgia agreement with WWE.
Earlier today, Headbanger Mosh (Chaz Warrington) took to Twitter where he teased that he had signed a nostalgia agreement with the company.
Now, Headbanger Thrasher (Glen Ruth) has taken to his Facebook page, where he also confirmed that he has signed a nostalgia agreement, with both Headbangers now signing the agreement.
I can finally post this!!
“I’m completely excited and fortunate to have this opportunity! The Headbangers have signed a WWE Nostalgia agreement!! Look for your Headbangers merch coming soon!!!
“WOW blessed!! Thank you WWE!!!”
Tragic news for all of you who were hoping specifically for Beaver Cleavage merch.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?