A pair of AEW names are expected to have more interactions following a Double Or Nothing spot.
At AEW Double Or Nothing, FTR defeated Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett to retain the AEW World Tag Team Championships.
During the course of the bout, Jarrett nailed special guest referee Mark Briscoe with a guitar, which led to regular AEW referee Aubrey Edwards coming down to take over in the match.
However, Edwards was stopped by Sonjay Dutt before Karen Jarrett walloped the referee with a guitar.
Per PWInsider, the plans moving forward are for more interactions between Karen Jarrett and Aubrey Edwards in the future.
Edwards has regularly been a thorn in the side of Jarrett and company since they formed as a team last fall.
It remains to be seen what kind of interactions will go down between the two women and if this could lead to a possible match in the future.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Claudio Castagnoli Comments On Bryan Danielson’s Potential ‘Retirement’ Plans
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back