The August 1 edition of WWE Raw drew its highest viewership since 2020, but it also drew big in the demo.
As previously noted, Monday’s Raw drew 2.23 million viewers, which is the highest total viewership since the March 16, 2020.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the viewership among men aged 35-49 for Raw was higher than any wrestling program since the post-All Out Dynamite on September 8, 2021.
Men’s 35-49 has been the most comparable subset demo for Dynamite and WWE’s flagship shows.
The overall 18-49 demographic was the highest for the show since the April 4 post-WrestleMania 38 edition of Raw.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
Viewership among men aged 35-49 for Raw on Monday (336k) was higher than any wrestling program since the post-All Out Dynamite on September 8, 2021 (373k).
M35-49 has been the most comparable subset demo for Dynamite and WWE's flagship shows. pic.twitter.com/WaKgCeyHiE
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 3, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star