Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis of Aussie Open joined Will Ospreay’s United Empire faction during the recent RevPro High Stakes event.
On the September 19 show, Ospreay successfully defended his RevPro British Heavyweight Title against Ricky Knight Jr. Following the bout, Ospreay continued to beat Knight down until Shota Umino ran down to make the save.
Aussie Open and Young Guns then ran down, before Fletcher & Davis attacked Young Guns and Umino to secure their places in the United Empire.
Will Ospreay took to Twitter after the defection with a photo of himself, Fletcher & Davis standing tall:
UNITED EMPIRE pic.twitter.com/MevA8xyftN
— ᵂⁱˡˡ ᴼˢᵖʳᵉᵃʸ • ウィル・オスプレイ (@WillOspreay) September 19, 2021
The stable was formed in NJPW following Ospreay’s heel turn during a match with Kazuchika Okada. Current members of the faction include Ospreay, Great-O-Khan, Jeff Cobb, Aaron Henare, and now Fletcher & Davis.
O-Khan and Cobb are both competing in this year’s G1 Climax tournament.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material