Several NXT stars, including Austin Theory and Aliyah are backstage at tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown at the Target Center.
As per PWInsider, Theory, Aliyah, Odyssey Jones and Indi Hartwell are all at tonight’s show.
These four names have been backstage and worked dark matches at main roster shows in the recent past, so seem likely to be on the verge of being called up.
Several names that worked main roster dark matches are now on either Raw or SmackDown, including Karrion Kross, Tegan Nox, Shotzi and Toni Storm.
It was recently reported that Aliyah specifically had actually been moved to Raw in ‘exchange’ for Mandy Rose going to NXT.
Austin Theory has already had a run on the main roster for a couple of months last year and has all the makings of a massive star.
Odyssey Jones is a participant in the ongoing NXT Breakout Tournament, and Indi Hartwell is in The Way with Theory and has been involved in a romance storyline with Dexter Lumis.
We’ll have live coverage of tonight’s SmackDown, which is expected to play host to a big return, and we’ll keep you updated with any further news.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History