Several NXT stars, including Austin Theory and Aliyah are backstage at tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown at the Target Center.
As per PWInsider, Theory, Aliyah, Odyssey Jones and Indi Hartwell are all at tonight’s show.
These four names have been backstage and worked dark matches at main roster shows in the recent past, so seem likely to be on the verge of being called up.
Several names that worked main roster dark matches are now on either Raw or SmackDown, including Karrion Kross, Tegan Nox, Shotzi and Toni Storm.
It was recently reported that Aliyah specifically had actually been moved to Raw in ‘exchange’ for Mandy Rose going to NXT.
Austin Theory has already had a run on the main roster for a couple of months last year and has all the makings of a massive star.
Odyssey Jones is a participant in the ongoing NXT Breakout Tournament, and Indi Hartwell is in The Way with Theory and has been involved in a romance storyline with Dexter Lumis.
We’ll have live coverage of tonight’s SmackDown, which is expected to play host to a big return, and we’ll keep you updated with any further news.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal