The hottest wrestling story of 2021 has come to a conclusion on tonight’s (November 22) episode of Raw, as it was revealed who stole Vince McMahon’s golden Cleopatra egg.
The show opened with Vince telling Sonya Deville and Adam Pearce that whoever brings the culprit to him would receive a WWE Championship match with Big E in the main event of tonight’s show.
Sami Zayn brought the culprit to Vince, who turned out to be Austin Theory, as was reported earlier today.
Vince decided that he liked Theory, and instead rewarded him with the title opportunity as opposed to Zayn, before telling Sami that no-one likes a snitch.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
— WWE (@WWE) November 23, 2021
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut