The hottest wrestling story of 2021 has come to a conclusion on tonight’s (November 22) episode of Raw, as it was revealed who stole Vince McMahon’s golden Cleopatra egg.
The show opened with Vince telling Sonya Deville and Adam Pearce that whoever brings the culprit to him would receive a WWE Championship match with Big E in the main event of tonight’s show.
Sami Zayn brought the culprit to Vince, who turned out to be Austin Theory, as was reported earlier today.
Vince decided that he liked Theory, and instead rewarded him with the title opportunity as opposed to Zayn, before telling Sami that no-one likes a snitch.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
— WWE (@WWE) November 23, 2021
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines