WWE star Austin Theory has revealed the dream match that he most wants to have at WrestleMania in a new interview.
Speaking with TV Insider, Austin Theory talked about wanting a showdown with 16-time world champion John Cena at WrestleMania.
When asked where he sees himself in the coming year after WrestleMania 38, Theory answered:
The way you put that, I think something is possible now. John Cena was always that guy for me since I was eight years old. Just being inspired by me and everything he did. The one who got me into WWE. And all the crazy things happening right now and how quick they are happening, me versus John Cena. I’m not saying it would be at WrestleMania. Although that would be the ultimate cool thing I do see it happening. Austin Theory versus John Cena. I’m not sure where and when, but I’m not going to say it’s not going to happen.
Austin Theory will face Pat McAfee on WrestleMania Sunday in Dallas at AT&T Stadium on April 3.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans