An awesome photo of Triple H in Madison Square Garden ahead of tonight’s WWE Raw has been revealed.
As reported earlier, WWE announced on July 25 that Triple H would resume responsibilities as the head of creative for the main roster following Vince McMahon’s retirement on Friday, July 22.
With a new era for the WWE set to begin, photographer Brandon Ross shared a photo of the new head of creative ahead of tonight’s WWE Raw in Madison Square Garden.
In the caption of the tweet, Ross wrote the following:
A new era for WWE tonight @TripleH
The photo can be seen below:
A new era for WWE tonight @TripleH pic.twitter.com/ahBs0v8Syr
— Brandon Ross (@BrandoLightShed) July 25, 2022
The news of Triple H’s new role has brought a level of excitement to the locker room as well as one of WWE’s television partners, which you can read about here.
We will continue to provide updates on this story and tonight’s WWE Raw on the main page.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event