Once again, PWInsider has revealed that there was more backstage chaos at the Yuengling Center for last night’s episode of Monday Night Raw.
The site has revealed that there was “a lot of ripping up of the script of Raw all day” before the show went on air last night, which is why there were quite a few rematches booked and there was so little advertised before the show went on air.
Mike Johnson notes that “a lot of the first hour of the show wasn’t set in stone” until around 35-45 minutes before Raw went on the air last night, which is frankly staggering.
Elsewhere, the site has also revealed that despite not appearing on camera, former Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss was backstage at the Yuengling Center for the show.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child