A new report has revealed some backstage concern over a WWE star competing on the April 10 edition of Raw.
At WrestleMania 39, Edge defeated Finn Balor inside Hell In A Cell. During the bout, the Rated R Superstar threw a ladder that nailed Balor in the head, causing a serious wound in his head that required 14 staples to stop the bleeding.
The Judgment Day member also revealed in an interview that he sustained a grade two calf tear in March that almost kept him from wrestling at Mania.
Just eight days following the gruesome injury, Balor competed against Rey Mysterio on the April 10 episode of WWE Raw.
Fightful Select (subscription required) provided an update on Monday’s Raw, noting that there was concern from some backstage with Finn Balor working against Rey Mysterio as he was said to be banged up.
The former Universal Champion defeated Rey Mysterio with help from Dominik Mysterio on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw.
There is no word yet on Balor’s condition following his latest bout back in action.
We will have further updates on Finn Balor’s injury status when they become available.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced