AEW held Dynamite in front of no live fans in Daily’s Place, Jacksonville, FL last night, and here’s some info on the promotion’s coroanvirus protocol.
Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that a team of physicians tested talent before they entered the venue. However, this wasn’t a coronavirus test, just a test to ensure they were in general good health.
There were also restrictions on how many wrestlers could practice in the ring at any one time, which they did in waves, and that this was the same with catering and the promo area.
In terms of the next Dynamite, AEW is still under the impression that it will happen next week, though the promotion hasn’t officially announced that in case things change before then.
Two matches were confirmed for the show, with a parking lot street fight between the Lucha Brothers and Best Friends, and a lumberjack match between Luchasaurus and Wardlow.
Many have noted that government recommendations weren’t necessarily adhered to by having a small number of talent ringside acting as the crowd last night, and some have said the same about the idea of a lumberjack match.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite