All Elite Wrestling held its second Stadium Stampede match at Double or Nothing and it was the most different match on the show. Now, a number of details regarding the match have been revealed.
It had been previously reported that a portion of the match would be filmed ahead of time. Now, Fightful Select (subscription required) has reported that the match was filmed on Thursday and Friday.
It was also noted that the editing process was put over backstage for their quick turnaround.
The report states that Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer was happy to do the cameo during the match and appeared to enjoy himself on set.
Finally, the backstage reception to the match has been positive. The report highlights the integration of the live elements as a positive within the company.
The Inner Circle was able to defeat The Pinnacle to win Stadium Stampede with Sammy Guevara pinning Shawn Spears.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?