Get backstage details on a WWE meeting held for employees and separately for talent ahead of WWE Raw after the company has been sold.
From a report from Fightful Select, WWE held a meeting with employees today, April 3 in which “it was claimed that Endeavor isn’t going to be involved in the creative or production of the show.”
While the meeting was led by Triple H, Nick Khan and Frank Riddick, there were not additional details provided.
Then came a talent meeting at 3pm PST, 6pm EST ahead of WWE Raw with some talent not in attendance as they had already departed the Los Angeles area.
The meeting was reportedly led by Nick Khan and Triple H and also “pressed that nothing would change under Endeavor.”
Although notable Vince McMahon was mentioned a few times, including when they listed who would be in control however there were specifics about his role provided to talent.
Furthermore, no questions were taken at the meeting.
With all eyes on the WWE Raw opener tonight featuring Triple H, you can keep up with all the latest WWE news by following WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
To catch up on all the latest Vince McMahon news, you can click this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours