People backstage in AEW were reportedly upset with Samuray Del Sol (Kalisto) for his Brodie Lee tweet following his AEW Dynamite appearance.
Following his match on the November 3 show, Del Sol thanked the late Jon Huber (Brodie Lee), tweeting:
“Prayed and talked to John(Brodie lee) before my match.. thank you for showing me your home @AEW and giving me the strength and energy I need it today (praying emoji) forever your in my heart Hermano…”
Soon after, Chris Jericho and Amanda Huber called out the luchador for spelling Huber’s name as ‘John’ instead of ‘Jon’.
As per Bryan Alvarez on the Bryan and Vinny Show, Amanda was ‘very, very upset’ by the tweet, and Jericho’s comments were in response to that. Alvarez also reported that ‘a lot’ of others were bothered by the tweet too.
In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it was noted that Amanda was mad because she believed Samuray del Sol wasn’t a friend of Jon’s, and she hadn’t heard a word from him during this ordeal.
Del Sol opened up his relationship with Huber earlier this year in an interview with Chris Van Vliet, recalling Huber helping him when he was struggling with his mental health.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed