It’s being reported that there was some backstage heat on an All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star following a botched move this past week.
The main event of AEW Dark on Tuesday night was Jack Evans of the Hybrid2 against Pres10 Vance of the Dark Order, which didn’t go quite as planned.
Evans botched a Phoenix splash and his elbow landed right on Vance’s face and Vance ended up bleeding really badly, and at that point they went straight to the finish which was Vance getting the win.
Dave Meltzer writes in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that “Evans got heat from the people you don’t want heat with there” following the incident.
He was then not in his teammate Angelico’s corner for his match against Rey Fenix that aired on the following night’s episode of Dynamite.
AEW also edited out the scene after the match which saw Brodie Lee Jr get in the ring and fist bump Vance, as fans had complained a child shouldn’t come into contact with a guy covered in blood.
There was another botch that went viral on the same episode of Dark which also got edited out, which was Cezar Bononi and Luchasaurus having an awkward moment and miscommunication in the middle of the ring during their singles match.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam