More details have emerged on the backstage reaction to the November 13 AEW Full Gear pay-per-view event.
As per Andrew Zarian of The Mat Men podcast, an individual within AEW noted that morale is high in the company, as investments in future stars have began to pay off.
Zarian noted that the source told him:
“Morale is very high with the locker room. The investment AEW has made in its future stars is paying dividends”
MJF defeated Darby Allin in the opening bout of the pay-per-view, in what a portion of fans have argued was the match of the night. Both MJF and Allin were regarded as future prospects when the promotion first started up.
In the main event of the show, ‘Hangman’ Adam Page defeated Kenny Omega to win the AEW World Championship. After the bout, Page addressed the Target Center crowd, emotionally recalling his AEW career so far.
In the post-show media scrum, Page reflected on his victory, detailing how his story has changed course several times to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023