More details have emerged on the backstage reaction to the November 13 AEW Full Gear pay-per-view event.
As per Andrew Zarian of The Mat Men podcast, an individual within AEW noted that morale is high in the company, as investments in future stars have began to pay off.
Zarian noted that the source told him:
“Morale is very high with the locker room. The investment AEW has made in its future stars is paying dividends”
MJF defeated Darby Allin in the opening bout of the pay-per-view, in what a portion of fans have argued was the match of the night. Both MJF and Allin were regarded as future prospects when the promotion first started up.
In the main event of the show, ‘Hangman’ Adam Page defeated Kenny Omega to win the AEW World Championship. After the bout, Page addressed the Target Center crowd, emotionally recalling his AEW career so far.
In the post-show media scrum, Page reflected on his victory, detailing how his story has changed course several times to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Kenny Omega AEW Double Or Nothing Status Revealed After Recent Backstage Return
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown