John Cone and Jason Jordan have been receiving “high marks” from talent after their recent promotions within WWE, it has emerged.
PWInsider is reporting that Jason Jordan has been “excellent” in his new responsibilities as the WWE head backstage producer, but he isn’t the only behind-the-scenes staff member getting praise at the moment.
The site is also reporting that John Cone has impressed talent of late after replacing Mark Carrano as John Laurinitis’ right-hand man in the Talent Relations department.
The report notes that John Cone is “well-liked” by members of the roster, with wrestlers being impressed with the work Cone is doing under John Laurinaitis.
Interestingly, the report also notes that there have been “some additions” to the backstage staff within WWE, with some new non-wrestling talent bring brought in by WWE of late.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2