A report has detailed the backstage reaction to Logan Paul during his recent WWE appearances, culminating with an angle at WrestleMania 37.
Paul made a number of brief appearances for WWE earlier this year. The entertainer turned his back on Sami Zayn at WrestleMania, before Kevin Owens nailed the viral star with a stunner.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), Paul was very easy to work with throughout the program. The influencer was described as “massively respectful” to the process, and reportedly is open to working with WWE again.
The report stated that there wasn’t any specific complaints made about Paul following his WrestleMania appearance.
After his brief WWE run, Paul concluded that wrestling is not fake. He reflected on his time with the company on his Impaulsive podcast.
is currently preparing to fight Floyd Mayweather in a boxing exhibition on June 6.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced