Reactions have reportedly been mixed to WWE ordering all wrestlers to attend extra training sessions at the WWE Performance Center.
It was previously reported that Vince McMahon had ordered all WWE performers to do extra training ahead of the company’s return to the road.
As per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, some stars are not happy with having to attend these Performance Center sessions.
Wrestlers already based in Orlando reportedly didn’t see the order as that big of a deal, as they were already close to the WWE Performance Center.
It was noted that stars living outside of Orlando have a tougher time reaching the WWE PC. Consequently, sessions interrupt their routines, which is inconvenient, especially for those with families, and stars already able to train from home.
WWE returns to touring on July 16 for SmackDown. Money in the Bank will be the first WWE pay-per-view with a live crowd since WrestleMania 37.
SummerSlam 2021 will air from the Allegiant Stadium on August 21. Another report has detailed how WWE plans to handle SummerSlam taking place on the same night as Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence Jr.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return