Ahead of his AEW Interim Championship contender’s match, Jon Moxley is preparing for his major main event on AEW Dynamite in a curious way.
Thankfully, Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. had her eyes open backstage ahead of AEW Dynamite and shared her observational scoop on Twitter, tweeting:
“Just saw Mox eating a honey sandwich. Honey and bread. This man is focused. #AEWDynamite”
Mox’s real-life wife responded with an appropriately curious gif wondering about her husband’s culinary creation in catering.
AEW Dynamite is set to kick-off with a big Casino Battle Royale where the winner will face Jon Moxley at the end of Dynamite, the winner of that match going on to AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door on June 26 for the AEW Interim World Championship.
The NJPW opponent at Forbidden Door for the AEW Interim World Championship will be the winner of NJPW’s June 12th Eliminator match.
Jon Moxley currently has an impressive win/loss record in All Elite Wrestling with 17-1-0, you can view all of the win/loss records for the AEW roster by clicking here.
It’s Wednesday and you know what that means: AEW Dynamite is live and WrestleTalk will have awesome live results covering the entire show starting at 8pm EST!
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) June 8, 2022
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE