A backstage update has emerged on Triple H running WWE creative heading into SummerSlam on Saturday, July 30.
Following Vince McMahon announcing his retirement, it wa revealed that Triple H would be assuming responsibilities related to creative.
With SummerSlam less than a week away, some fans have been speculating on whether Triple H will change up the card, or sign off on a major booking decision to immediately establish a new WWE era.
Per WrestleVotes on Twitter, a source has noted that Triple H will only make a creative splash if it would be logical:
“With SummerSlam being his real first show in total control, source says Triple H would like to make a creative splash at the event, HOWEVER- only if it’s makes sense. Won’t just do something to do it. How about that change of pace, already.”
While last night’s episode of WWE Raw wasn’t drastically different in terms of presentation compared with previous episodes, the episode has already received praise from many, including former WWE official Jimmy Korderas.
At SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing bout. Mr Money in the Bank Theory has been teasing a cash-in at the Biggest Party of the Summer.
Check out the announced card for SummerSlam 2022 right here.
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- WWE Hall Of Famer Discusses Potential Royal Rumble Match Entry
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return