There is a new backstage update that has been provided on Maria Kanellis’ future with Ring of Honor.
Earlier this year, AEW President Tony Khan purchased Ring of Honor and has been booking the promotion along with All Elite Wrestling since then.
It was reported that Khan spoke with Maria Kanellis after the purchase due to her role booking the women’s division for the ROH promotion.
According to a new report from Fightful Select (subscription required), Kanellis did have a discussion with Tony Khan, but he reportedly has plans in continuing to book both AEW and ROH by himself.
Maria Kanellis currently runs the Women’s Wrestling Army promotion and has recruited former WWE trainer Allison Danger as part of her team.
Kanellis along with Matt Taven, Mike Bennett and Vincent of Honor No More finished their run with IMPACT Wrestling following last weekend’s Bound For Glory 2022 event.
As previously reported, Maria Kanellis previously mentioned the idea of bringing back the Divas Championship.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes