Bryan Alvarez has shed light on the reaction of some individuals within WWE to AEW’s UBS Arena ticket sales.
As per WrestleTix, the final count for tickets distributed for Monday’s edition of WWE Raw at the UBS Arena in Long Island, NY was 5,887. WrestleTix has also revealed that as of today, 8,658 tickets have been distributed for next week’s Dynamite and Rampage tapings in the same arena.
On the Wrestling Observer board earlier today, Bryan Alvarez stated that a ‘few people’ within WWE who believe that AEW President Tony Khan has been purchasing seats, writing:
“You will be surely stunned to learn that there are a few people in WWE who believe Tony must be buying up tickets for the AEW show.”
Edge, WWE Champion Big E and Universal Champion Roman Reigns were all advertised for Monday’s edition of Raw ahead of the show. After the episode went off the air, there was a brief confrontation between Reigns and Seth Rollins.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos