More evidence for a Ronda Rousey WWE return has potentially emerged, ahead of Saturday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
It was previously revealed that WWE has internally discussed potential plans for the former Raw Women’s Champion to enter the women’s Royal Rumble match, with the company pushing for her return.
PWInsider now reports that a number of sources who are ‘intricately aware’ of Royal Rumble plans noted that it’s ‘all on Rousey’, as WWE is ready for her to appear.
The report also confirmed that at least one WWE official flew to California to meet with Rousey, following WWE TV last week.
Per PWInsider, Rousey’s WWE make-up artist and stylist has been locked in for Royal Rumble, and Monday Night Raw, for ‘weeks and weeks’.
Stay up to date with the officially announced Royal Rumble entrants using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?