More evidence for a Ronda Rousey WWE return has potentially emerged, ahead of Saturday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
It was previously revealed that WWE has internally discussed potential plans for the former Raw Women’s Champion to enter the women’s Royal Rumble match, with the company pushing for her return.
PWInsider now reports that a number of sources who are ‘intricately aware’ of Royal Rumble plans noted that it’s ‘all on Rousey’, as WWE is ready for her to appear.
The report also confirmed that at least one WWE official flew to California to meet with Rousey, following WWE TV last week.
Per PWInsider, Rousey’s WWE make-up artist and stylist has been locked in for Royal Rumble, and Monday Night Raw, for ‘weeks and weeks’.
Dave Meltzer recently stated that WWE does have plans on the table for Rousey at WrestleMania 38, which, in theory, could kick off with a Royal Rumble return.
Stay up to date with the officially announced Royal Rumble entrants using our entrant tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins