Further details have emerged on the status of an AEW star who was injured during their match on January 8’s AEW Dynamite.
During the AEW Dynamite match between The Bunny and Jamie Hayter, an abrupt end was called to the match after Bunny landed oddly after an exploder.
The match would end with Hayter hitting the Hayterade to bring the match to a sudden end with reports emerging of doctors checking on the Bunny at ringside.
According to a new report from PWInsider, Bunny appeared to hit her head on the apron outside and there was backstage concern that she was hurt after the match.
PWInsider haven’t, at the time of writing, been able to confirm that this was definitely the case, however.
At the time of writing, no public statement has been made from The Bunny or AEW.
WrestleTalk will keep you updated should any more news on this situation emerge.
#AEW Women's World Champion @jmehytr victorious tonight on #AEWDynamite Championship Fight Night LIVE on TBS! pic.twitter.com/U3aPjhsmdF
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 9, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver