Bad Bunny has made quite an impact since his appearance at the Royal Rumble last Sunday. However, you may not have realized just how big that impact has been.
In addition to his performance at the Royal Rumble and his appearances on Raw since, the artist also released some merchandise to coincide with his WWE appearances. That merchandise has sold incredibly well.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that the top four spots in WWE merch sales were held by Bad Bunny. At the time they had received the information, his t-shirt was in spots one (men’s shirt), three (women’s shirt), and four (youth shirt) while his pullover hoodie was in the second spot. The report states this has driven over $500,000 in sales.
They also noted that Roman Reigns was in the fifth spot and Reigns’ item sold less than five percent of what the top-selling Bad Bunny item sold. Needless to say, Bad Bunny sells merch.
It has also been reported that he has been training at the WWE Performance Center for a potential match at WrestleMania.
- MJF AEW Return Update, Triple H’s First NXT Call-Up, WWE 2K23 Release Date – News Bulletin – August 10, 2022
- Huge Update On Undertaker Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Weekend
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Big Clue Shows Who WWE Sees As Its Biggest Stars
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- Sasha Banks Removed From Notable WWE Position
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’