A high-flying dream match between a ROH champion and a current AEW star has been set for the Warrior Wrestling event on February 12.
Warrior Wrestling took to Twitter to announce that Bandido, who still holds claim to the ROH World Title, will be in action against AEW star Dante Martin.
Also set for the show are fellow AEW stars Santana and Thunder Rosa, as well as the Briscoe Brothers and ‘Speedball’ Mike Bailey, who recently made his IMPACT Wrestling debut.
Dante Martin is currently the winningest wrestler in AEW, boasting an impressive 4-0-0 record for the year. You can see the entire win/loss records for the year here.
!!! DREAM MATCH ALERT !!!
Originally scheduled for Warrior 17 in December, we can confirm that it's going down in CICERO STADIUM on 2/12….
DANTE MARTIN VS. BANDIDO
This is not a drill!
Tickets for this show and 1/22 in South Bend: https://t.co/y934s7q2HH pic.twitter.com/ilX7uXtggh
— Warrior Wrestling (@WarriorWrstlng) January 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?