Former ROH World Champion Bandido has revealed that he has received an offer from WWE.
It was previously reported that Bandido had received a full-time AEW contract offer following the Mexican star’s match with Chris Jericho on the September 28 edition of Dynamite.
Fightful later reported that the luchador had agreed to terms with AEW.
Speaking with Mas Lucha in an interview that went live earlier today, Bandido stated that he’s still in talks with AEW. The Mexican star also confirmed that he has received an offer from WWE.
Bandido has been a standout performer on the world independent scene for over a decade, notably holding gold for ROH, PWG, PROGRESS and more.
AEW recently signed RUSH to a full-time deal, following the star’s debut for the promotion in May. RUSH notably dropped the ROH World Championship to Bandido in July 2021.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW