A former ROH World Champion is the latest big name to sustain an injury.
In what has become a trend across the wrestling world, Bandido has become the latest star to be added to the injury list.
WrestleRex in Pittsburgh announced that Bandido will not be able to make their show on June 30.
The promotion wrote the following:
Due to an unfortunate injury at AAA’s Triplemania Bandido will not be appearing on June 30th at WrestleRex. We wish him a speedy recovery and we will get him to PGH ASAP! In his place, we are excited to announce former WWE Superstar @LuchadorLD
Due to an unfortunate injury at AAA’s Triplemania Bandido will not be appearing on June 30th at WrestleRex. We wish him a speedy recovery and we will get him to PGH ASAP!
— wrestlerex412 (@wrestlerex412) June 21, 2022
The former ROH star suffered an injury at AAA TripleMania XXX – Tijuana on June 18. Details on the injury were not clarified and Bandido hasn’t commented on the injury publicly.
The luchador was noticeably looked at by the referee following his five-way match at the event.
Bandido joins a litany of stars from WWE to AEW who have been injured recently, such as CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Bryan Danielson and Adam Cole.
Matt Hardy also suffered an injury at the TripleMania XXX event, which you can read about here.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Former WWE Champion Spotted Backstage At SmackDown