One of the highlights of SmackDown in recent weeks has been the character development of Baron Corbin since he lost his crown to Shinsuke Nakamura last month.
Corbin was interviewed by Kayla Braxton on Talking Smack this week, where he explained the logical flaw of his character going from riches to rags so quickly.
Corbin explained that he lost money on Bitcoin, and that not having the crown has reduced his income from $20,000 a week.
You can watch the promo below:
this might sound crazy but please believe me: you gotta watch this baron corbin interview. the tough luck corbin gimmick is a revelation. pic.twitter.com/8W29IUVnn7
— bossmoz (@BossMoz) July 24, 2021
Corbin has been keeping his character up even when the cameras are off, as Adam Pearce revealed that Baron Corbin asked him for money after SmackDown.
This week’s edition of Talking Smack was a different format to what it has been in the past, featuring Matt Camp and Peter Rosenberg in a studio.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role