Baron Corbin gave two WWE Hall of Famers a gift at Raw 30.
At WWE Raw 30, many legendary names from the show’s past were brought back to celebrate the longevity of the longest-running TV series in wrestling.
In a backstage segment, Baron Corbin and JBL interacted with The Godfather (real name Charles Wright) who was working the door for a backstage poker game organized by Ron Simmons.
Appearing on The Universal Wrestling Podcast, Wright revealed that Corbin brought a bottle of Jack Daniels for him and another WWE legend as a sign of respect. He said:
“That’s the first time I met this kid, right? Then we’re in the back, before we do the shoot, he comes and he hands me a bottle of Jack Daniels, man.”
“And he goes, ‘Here, this is for you and Undertaker for later.’ And I’m like, ‘Dude, thank you, man.’ He showed that type of respect.”
The Undertaker appeared on the show in an in-ring segment with LA Knight and Bray Wyatt that many have seen as a “passing of the torch” moment with Wyatt.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?