A rumor killer has emerged surrounding speculation about Baron Corbin competing at WWE Money in the Bank this Sunday.
On the July 16 episode of SmackDown, Baron Corbin received a stunner from Kevin Owens in front of the live Houston crowd. Since then, rumors that Corbin will be added to Sunday’s ladder match have been doing the rounds.
The WrestleVotes Twitter account pointed out that DraftKings have Corbin listed for the Money in the Bank ladder match, instead of Shinsuke Nakamura. WrestleVotes has reported that Nakamura is still scheduled for the match, tweeting:
“It’s been brought to my attention that @DraftKings has Baron Corbin listed as a competitor for the Men’s MITB match tomorrow night. Since I’ve got a few questions on it, as of now – Shinsuke Nakamura is indeed still scheduled to participate. Idk what’s up w/ DraftKings.”
Nakamura notably pinned Corbin in the Battle for the Crown match last month, officially winning Corbin’s crown. During this week’s show, Corbin announced a fundraiser website for fans to support him following “financial difficulties”.
Money in the Bank 2021 will be the first WWE pay-per-view to feature a live crowd since WrestleMania 37.It has been reported that WWE are still yet to decide the winners for the two ladder matches.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History