Former WWE Champion Dave Bautista (Batista) is in negotiations to star in M Night Shyamalan’s next project, as per Deadline.
Shyamalan will write and direct ‘Knock at the Cabin’, which is set for a February 2023 release.
Bautista has landed a number of big roles in recent years, notably featuring in Denis Villeneuve’s ‘Dune’, and Zack Snyder’s Army of the Dead, both of which released earlier this year.
The WWE legend has wrapped up production for Knives Out 2, and began shooting Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 in November.
Bautista is also set to star along Jason Momoa in a buddy action comedy movie, which was recently bought by MGM
Bautista was set to return to WWE for his Hall of Fame induction earlier this year, but was unable to attend the ceremony due to prior obligations.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips