All In Final Attendance
It’s just the latest event in a post-All In wrestling world, one that caters more to a non-WWE audience. And it’s now been revealed just how successful All In was – run the numbers, Scotty. 12.63% more successful than previously thought. Maths!
With the official attendance coming in at 11,263 – over a thousand people more than the original 10,000 seater goal.
Prompting the show’s co-promoter Cody Rhodes to ask: What do we do next?
Firstly, trademark the name ‘All In 2: Balls In’. Then go and enjoy a celebratory pancake, or 100,with Rock ‘The Dwayne’ Johnson – who’s tweeted:
“Congrats my friend. So f’n cool! That’s some real legacy and history you’re now a part of. Proud of you. Your pops is lookin’ down and smilin’ BIG! #10LbsOfGold #NWAHeavyweightChamp”
And once you’ve finished those pancakes, then make a goofy event poster that makes people actively not want to watch the show.
Oh, sorry. That’s a WWE thing.
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features