WWE has announced that Hall of Famer-elect Batista and former Tag Team Champion Titus O’Neil will be leading a ‘love walk’ in Tampa, Florida on Saturday.
The company posted the following on its website:
Former WWE Tag Team Champion Titus O’Neil and former WWE Champion Batista, who is slated to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, will lead a Love Walk through downtown Tampa this Saturday alongside business leaders, elected officials and families.
The event, organized by O’Neil’s Bullard Family Foundation, will proceed across the Fortune Taylor Bridge and end at Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, where a Love Wall created by local artist Bianca Burrows will be unveiled.
“We are doing this love walk because we are hoping to walk into a new path with love,” O’Neil said. “This walk is a pledge for everyone who participates. They are saying that they are walking in love because we want to see change, and they want to be a part of that change and that they want to make this world a better place, starting here in Tampa.”
Formed in 2018 by O’Neil, the Bullard Family Foundation’s mission is to provide families and children everywhere with moments, programs and resources to help build character and improve outcomes in communities.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?