The next person to face off against the Tribal Chief for the Universal Championship will be decided on tonight’s (November 26) episode of SmackDown.
WWE has announced a ‘Black Friday Battle Royal’ for tonight’s show, with the winner earning a future championship opportunity against the Head of the Table.
Roman Reigns recently scored a victory over WWE Champion Big E in a champion vs champion match at Survivor Series, and is currently embroiled in a feud with Big E’s New Day partner King Woods.
No participants have been announced for the Battle Royal as of yet. Also announced for tonight’s show is the in-ring debut of Ridge Holland, as well as Drew McIntyre and Jeff Hardy vs Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Top WWE Star Dealing With ‘Really Bad’ Shoulder Injury
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping