An update has emerged on the WWE statuses of Asuka and Bayley, ahead of WrestleMania 38 this weekend.
Per PWInsider, both stars have been spotted in Dallas, Texas, ahead of the upcoming event. It is currently unclear whether either are slated to appear on either night of WrestleMania.
Bayley has been out of action since June 2021, after suffering an ACL injury while training at the WWE Performance Center. She is expected to return to action within the next few weeks.
Asuka last wrestled at Money in the Bank in July 2021, and has been recovering from an injury since, with the star sharing a photo of her arm in a brace back in August. The Empress Of Tomorrow’s name was still on the internal ‘inactive’ list as of a month ago, but her status of course could’ve changed since.
WrestleMania 38 airs from the AT&T Stadium on Saturday and Sunday.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game