It’s been quite the year in WWE for SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley, and she’s finishing it out with yet another impressive accolade to celebrate.
She now holds the record for longest combined days with the blue strap, standing at 219 days as of this writing. She surpasses Becky Lynch at the top of this particular list.
The 219 days is split between two separate reigns, both coming in the year of 2019.
Her first reign began at Money in the Bank, as she cashed in the briefcase on the same night she won it, with that reign lasting 140 days.
The current reign began on the October 11 SmackDown as she turned heel and defeated five-time champion Charlotte Flair.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’