In an interview with The New York Post, former SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley was full of praise for All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star Britt Baker.
During the interview, Bayley was asked about her interactions on social media with Britt Baker, and said that she “loves” the AEW star, noting that she “only wants the best for her”.
“I love Britt. She’s awesome and everything she’s doing is really cool, so I can’t even hate on her. I’ve heard a podcast where she talked about it and there’s no hard feelings, there’s no disrespect and I only want the best for her because as a role model that’s how you’re supposed to react to these type of things. So, go get ’em Britt Baker.”
Bayley was unable to wrestle the SmackDown Women’s Championship away from Bianca Belair at WrestleMania Backlash on Sunday, but the finish to the match teased that the feud may be continuing.
Britt Baker will be hoping to pick up a title of her own later this month, as she will challenge Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women’s World Championship at Double or Nothing on May 30.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- WWE Stars Say The New Day Ruined Their Lives & Maybe Kofi Kingston’s Injury Was Karma
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- First Look At WWE SummerSlam 2023 Logo
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)