Seeing your friends lose their jobs is never fun. Such is the case for Bayley who recently opened up about being hit hard by the recent release of Tyler Breeze.
Breeze was among WWE’s latest round of releases, being cut by the company on June 25, 2021. In a recent interview with Metro, Bayley explained why Breeze’s release hit her so hard. She said:
“For one, he gives you his time. It wasn’t just me, he was helping Eva Marie at the time, he was helping so many girls that just wanted more. He helped Sasha so much. Everybody was learning the same exact things and we wanted more. So, we would ask Breeze if he could watch our matches. Whether [or not] we knew what we needed to get better at, he did. For me, it was trying to get sympathy from the fans and learning how to sell a body part, certain things.
“I’ve been to his school and I’ve seen all his students, how much fun they have learning from him and the consistent students he has coming in – that just goes to show that he’s doing something right. He’s such a good guy, he’s hilarious, he’s passionate and he’s such a hard worker.
“We’d all work together and he really pushed me. I owe so much to him.”
Tyler Breeze and Bayley were part of the same group of performers featured on NXT in 2014-2015. Breeze made his main roster debut in late 2015 while Bayley’s came the following Summer.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’