WWE star Bayley has taken to social media to react to the NJPW debut of Mercedes Mone, fka WWE’s Sasha Banks.
Following weeks of speculation, Mercedes confronted IWGP Women’s Champion KAIRI, following her bout against Tam Nakano
After baiting KAIRI with a handshake, Mercedes dropped the titleholder before issuing a challenge for a future title bout.
Bayley took to Twitter following Mercedes’ appearance to share a one-word reaction to the segment.
Mercedes’ former tag partner tweeted:
Banks’ ex-Team B.A.D stablemate Tamina also reacted to Banks’ appearance, sharing an emoji.
Bayley is reportedly in Japan with Mercedes to support her. Trinity Fatu, aka Naomi, reportedly also travelled to Japan ahead of The Boss’ NJPW debut.
This appearance was Mercedes’ first wrestling outing since walking out on the May 16, 2022 Raw taping with Naomi.
In December, Dave Meltzer reported that Naomi originally planned to return to WWE with Varnado.
The latest update on Naomi’s status can be found right here.
WWE star Karl Anderson notably competed at Wrestle Kingdom 17, losing his NEVER Openweight Championship to Tama Tonga.
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) January 4, 2023
— Tamina Snuka (@TaminaSnuka) January 4, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return